Built in 1862, the neo-gothic church was originally the only church serving the small Catholic community then. The Church survived the war time and the Red Army's march almost intact.
Today we can still admire the wooden altar, pulpit, small organ loft and a bell situated on a special structure in front of the church building. In the post-war period the church was adopted for catechization purposes and a chapel for the deceased was arranged in it. Following a reconstruction in 2003, the church once again serves the congregation.